Dope How Bad Did Your Wrist Tattoo Hurt Free

Dope How Bad Did Your Wrist Tattoo Hurt
Free
. How bad does a wrist tattoo hurt? I am heavily tattooed, including my wrist, and in my opinion, the wrist was one of the least painful spots.

I have a really bad tattoo on my wrist. I got it when I ...
I have a really bad tattoo on my wrist. I got it when I ... from qph.fs.quoracdn.net
Well, that varies pretty drastically depending on a few things. Tattoos hurt no matter where you get them. A calf tattoo can be hit or miss in terms of how much it will hurt.

I have an inner wrist tattoo that is about two inches high.

The worst part of this tattoo comes after the process is done with. It felt like a pinch like a normal shot to me just worse because it's constantly going in and out of you skin, it was not that big it. If you are a tattooer, or just have does getting a tattoo hurt? I'm sure you would like to hear from someone who has had them.


Post a Comment

0 Comments